S70 Skid Steer Loader Hire

$336.00$1,440.00

SKU: N/A Category:

S70 Skid Steer Loader Hire Pricing

Daily $336

Weekend (2 days) $570

Weekly (5 days) $1440

Description

This S70 skid steer loader hire Sydney is perfect for those in-between levelling and earth moving jobs on any work site. Compact, agile, and strong, this skid steer loader can reach into the tightest of spots. For instance, it can be used in driveways, through small or narrow gates, and areas with low ceilings. In addition, it is also ideal for open spaces too. Since it can be used to move a range of earth-materials, this skid steer loader hire Sydney is highly useful.

One of the advantages of hiring this skid steer loader is its compactness. Since it has a compact design, it is useful in hard to reach areas without compromising on performance. With a rated operating capacity of 343kg, it can carry a heavy load. Therefore, this skid steer loader hire Sydney will save you time. This is because hiring this loader will save you money on labour costs. Thereby, this is an affordable and practical earth moving equipment hire. Speak to our team about this strong, powerful and compact skid steer loader hire Sydney. You do not want to miss out on this deal. 

Moreover, this skid steer loader’s weight distribution is balanced. With 70% of the machine being distributed in the back, and the other 30% weighted at the front, it makes manoeuvring the machine easy. In addition, since it can pivot 360 degrees, it only adds to how highly manoeuvrable this earthmoving equipment is. Therefore, if our skid steer loader hire Sydney is agile and practical. It’s ease of use makes it a reliable hire option. To see our other earth moving equipment for hire, press here

Size and Specifications
  • Engine Model – Kubota D1005-E4B-BC-3
  • Dimensions – L: x W: x H (tipper not extended): 1814mm
  • Noise Level – 97 db(A)
  • 3 cylinders
  • Displacement – 1001㎤
  • Fuel tank – 24.6L
  • Tipper load capacity – 686kg
  • Rated operating capacity – 343kg
Applications
  • Cleaning up on site
  • Landscaping
  • Moving and/or levelling out materials ie soil, gravel, sand, mulch
Hiring Terms

Daily Hire, Weekend Hire, Weekly Hire

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “S70 Skid Steer Loader Hire”

Your email address will not be published.

Shopping Cart
0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop